Skip to content
Skip to navigation
Email this page Print this page

Hospices and specialist palliative care units

Click on the name of the individual hospice below for more information. For access to a full list of palliative care services in Scotland click here .

All the above hospices provide care for adults.

The Children's Hospice Association Scotland (CHAS) provides the only hospice services in Scotland for children and young people with life-shortening conditions. CHAS offers care in two children’s hospices Rachel House in Kinross and Robin House in Balloch. CHAS also provides a home care service, called CHAS at Home. More information about CHAS is available here.

More in your region
Loading ...