Hospices and specialist palliative care units
Click on the name of the individual hospice below for more information. For access to a full list of palliative care services in Scotland click here .
- Accord Hospice, Paisley
- Ardgowan Hospice, Greenock
- Bethesda Hospice, Stornoway
- Dumfries Specialist Palliative Care Unit, Dumfries & Galloway Royal Infirmary
- Highland Hospice, Inverness
- Marie Curie Hospice, Edinburgh
- Marie Curie Hospice, Glasgow
- Prince & Princess of Wales Hospice, Glasgow
- Queen Margaret Hospital Hospice Ward (Ward 16), Dunfermline
- Roxburghe House, Aberdeen
- Roxburghe House, Dundee
- St Andrew's Hospice, Airdrie
- St Columba’s Hospice, Edinburgh
- St Margaret of Scotland Hospice, Clydebank
- St Vincent's Hospice, Johnstone
- Strathcarron Hospice, Denny
- Victoria Hospice, Kirkcaldy
- The Ayrshire Hospice, Ayr
All the above hospices provide care for adults.
The Children's Hospice Association Scotland (CHAS) provides the only hospice services in Scotland for children and
young people with life-shortening conditions.
offers care in two children’s hospices Rachel House in Kinross and Robin House in Balloch. CHAS also provides a home care service, called CHAS at Home. More information about CHAS is available here.